Green Algae Arrives on Southmere Lake

The Algae has arrived on Southmere Lake and all access has been stopped for four months. If the Egg had still been on the water, it could not have been removed until December. A cyanobacteria, it is particularly toxic to dogs and can also cause skin rash, sickness and liver damage in people – especially children.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s